Estimate your building now.It’s fast and easy.
Why Five Star Metal Buildings?
FREE DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION
SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
Five Star Metal Buildings
No Credit check required
No need to go through credit score check
Get quick approvals from bank
Monthly Contract Available
You can choose to pay from 36 months to 48 months
Every payment moves you closer to owning your shed
Flexible Payment Options
Easy month-to-month installments for your convenience
Ownership in 36 months or less
Payoff anytime and own your building
More than Just storage
Use your building as a workshop, hobby house, garden shed, etc
No extra charges, pay for the building and get it delivered to your doorstep for free
Professional and trained installers assemble your building without any charges.
Flexible payment terms
Same as Cash available
for 3, 6 & 12 months terms
up to 50K Building price
and own your building
Features & Benefits of Five Star Metal Buildings
- 100% Galvanized Steel – Metal buildings made with galvanized steel are stronger and durable that remain for decades. It’s a type of steel that has been treated with an application of protective zinc coating that helps it prevent from rusting.
- Gauge Framing – Five Star Metal Buildings provide the 14 Gauge framing which can be upgraded to the 12 Gauge offering 20 years warranty on rust.
- Twenty Years Warranty – Five Star Metal Buildings give rust-through warranty for 20 years but only on 12-gauge materials.
- Holds Up to 90MPH Wind – Take our word for it, Five Star Metal Buildings give a guarantee that your building will stand strong even in the toughest winds. There are different wind packages available, choose the one depending on the wind rating in your location, and secure your metal building from windstorms, headwinds, airstream, or any other strong winds.
- 360º Roof Bracing – Five Star Metal Buildings are reinforced with braces on every corner and on the peak of every truss to avoid caving or other damages due to heavy loads. 360º roof bracing ensures that the building will remain stable for long.
- 4 Season Warranty – From the hot summer days to the snowy winter, get one-year workmanship warranty with every metal building. Be sure that your metal carport, barn, commercial building, metal garage or any other custom building you buy for four seasons will be durable for decades and keep your valuables safe from the unwanted weather elements. For any other detail related to 4 season workmanship warranty talk to Viking Steel Structures metal building specialist at 877-801-3263.
- Engineer Certified – Five Star Metal Buildings are certified by engineers to meet your state codes. Certified buildings can be easily installed in your area without going into any legal hassle as it meets the defined standards by local and state authorities.
- Free Delivery and Installation – Steel structures that you buy from Five Star Metal Buildings are installed and delivered for free to avoid the hassle of hiring contractors.
- Color Options – Five Star Metal Buildings offers 12 color options, choose or mix & match your metal building with the color that blend with your surroundings.
Types of Steel Structures Offered by Five Star Metal Buildings
Five Star Metal Buildings offer a wide range of pre-fabricated buildings that protect your valuables from harsh weather such as snow, storm, thunder, etc. For them, no job is too small or too big. Check out some of their building styles below:
1. Standard Carports– This is the simplest and economical way to protect your vehicles and equipment from unwanted elements. Five Star standard carports can fit up to three cars comfortably which comes with three roof style options, i.e. regular, boxed eave, and vertical roof style, you can select the one depending upon the weather conditions of your area.
2. Garages – Metal garages are an enclosed structure which provides maximum protection to your valuables and can serve other storage purposes. These structures are fully customizable to fit your needs. You can choose different roof styles, colors, garage doors, walk-in doors, windows, gauge, and much more.
3. RV Covers – RV covers are the best options for those who need a place to store their RV. An RV is like a carport which comes with a fully enclosed structure for complete protection or just a top roof for harsh winds, rain, or sunlight that can also be customized according to your needs.
- Continuous Roof Style – This roof style is recommended for the area with an easier flow of rainfall in which you can select a vertical roof for such a long slope, but other styles are also available.
- Horse Barn Style – For a more traditional look, you can choose this style which can be customized to fit any need.
5. Commercial Grade – Commercial buildings area popular option for retail, wholesale, office space, and other commercial projects. These buildings are built with webbed legs and a truss system for a strong structure to withhold wider spans and taller clearances.
Five Star Metal Buildings offers additional features to the metal structures, some of them are mentioned below:
- Extra Trusses – A truss is a framework that provides support to the roof. If you are living in the area that receive heavy snowfall, you can add extra trussed to increase your snow PSI rating.
- Larger Braces – Brace size will vary depending on the dimensions of the metal structure to keep the buildings strong and durable.
- 29 Gauge Steel Roof – This feature is available only on the special orders as the roofing made with 29 gauge is thicker and stronger enough to withstand extreme weather conditions.
Why Five Star Metal Buildings?
Areas Served by Five Star Metal Buildings
Five Star Metal Buildings provides quality of workmanship and easy installation of the metal structure. The areas in the Eastern states serviced by Five Star Metal Buildings mentioned below:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Viking Steel Structures – An Authorized Dealer of Five Star Metal Buildings
Viking Steel Structures is proudly collaborated with Five Star Metal Buildings to provide the best services throughout the eastern states with high-quality metal building solutions. Our goal is to meet the customer expectations while maintaining our honesty and integrity as we always do. For any query, contact us or talk to our metal building specialist at 877-801-3263 who have more than ten years of experience in the industry.