We here at Viking Steel Structures do hours of research to understand customers, their needs and expectations from us. As a metal carports dealer, we understand our responsibility to offer what you are looking for and we are directed as well as committed to offer best metal building solutions to you.
CUSTOM METAL BUILDING BY VIKING STEEL STRUCTURES
Viking Steel Structures offers durable and high-quality custom metal buildings that can be custom-tailored to your wish. As an emerging leader of the metal carport industry, we know that our customers are looking for buildings that fit their needs and match their lifestyle. So, we only sell what you are looking for and strive to improve our buildings more & more every day that fits your requests.
Our buildings are made using heavy-gauge galvanized steel, so you can count on your structure weathering the tests of time and the elements like a boss. We understand that you want your building to be as unique as you are and that you demand options that some of our competitors just don’t have. Building custom metal buildings to our clients’ exacting specifications is what we do best, whether you’re looking for combo carports, utility carports and buildings, carports with one side lean-to, clear span buildings, and specialty buildings. All of our custom buildings are built to your unique needs both inside and outside, so your building comes to life just as you envisioned it.
CUSTOM OPTIONS IN METAL BUILDINGS
At Viking Steel Structures, we know that you have a choice when it comes to custom metal buildings, so we go above and beyond the call of duty to provide you with a level of service our competitors cannot. We put you first in all that we do, and that comes through in the delivery of a quality product that you can be proud to own and that fulfills a need while improving the aesthetics of your property and landscape. Because our custom metal buildings are totally customizable, you get the building you want – we put every effort into making your dream become a reality. Viking Steel Structures offers customizations for your building that include:
- Custom widths from 12 feet to 60 feet wide
- Custom lengths from 21 feet to 41 feet long
- Custom heights from 8 feet to 14 feet
- 15 different color options
- Customizable sides and ends – choose from gabled or closed
- Your choice of custom walk-in doors and Frameout
- 4 different color options for garage doors – Barn Red, E. Green, E. Brown, and White.
- Custom windows, trims, and panels
- Custom gauge galvanized steel and certifications
Pick and choose the options you like most, and we’ll build your building your way.
We offer three roof style selections for our custom buildings – regular roof style buildings, boxed eave roof style, and vertical roof style buildings. Each roof style has its own benefits and is created with and modern designs.
HOW DO CUSTOM BUILDINGS WORKS?
When you order custom buildings, you work closely with our product specialists who guide and provide the best solutions in the purchase process from start through the build and delivery of your building. You make an easy down payment at the initial stage of the process; the remaining balance due is payable before the installation of your building.
CREATIVE APPLICATIONS OF CUSTOM METAL BUILDINGS
Our customers love our custom steel buildings because they can use specialty buildings of more than one type for custom solutions to their building needs. Some of our customers have used our specialty building applications to create:
- Small businesses such as cafes, restaurants, and bars
- Parking with separate storage areas
- You can use them to live or as storerooms or guest houses.
- Our steel buildings can be used for different activities such as dance classes, dojo or a heavy-duty home gym.
- Custom metal buildings can also be used by the government to house the homeless at affordable rates yet allowing them sufficient living conditions.
With our custom solutions, you are limited only by your imagination.
Get a free quote now or ask us a question, it's free, simple and fast.
We will be happy to answer you.