Terms, Conditions and Warranties
- All Viking Steel Structures orders will be processed by an independent manufacturing who shall have all the rights to correct any errors made by dealer concerning pricing or taxes.
- Buyer is responsible for informing Independent Contractors of any underground cables, gas lines, utility hazards or relevant matters prior to commencement of installation. Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold Viking Steel Structures harmless for any damage done to sub-merged lines, pipes, cables or other utility instrumentalities during installation.
- Buyer shall be solely responsible for, and shall obtain, any necessary city or county permits prior to commencement of installation. Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold Viking Steel Structures harmless for any violation of any city or county ordinance or code.
- Payment Terms –
- Down Payment – Buyer shall pay dealer a down payment upon purchase. Amount of down payment shall depend on location and manufacturer of the purchase price at the time of the sale (the “Down Payment”).
- Balance – Buyer shall pay the remaining balance to the installation crew on the date of installation. Payment may be made by check, money order or credit card.
- Refunds – In the event buyer cancels the order, buyer shall receive no refund of the Down payment. In addition, there shall be absolutely no refunds on special or custom orders.
- Lot must be level prior to installation or unit will not be installed and a 5% return trip fee will be added.
- If a Buyer alters the unit in any manner, including without limitation to any interior or exterior modifications all warranties shall be void.
- Upon site inspection, the contractor will determine if the land is level; if the land is not level and building can be installed the contractor will determine the labor amount.
- Buyer will pay a service charge of not less than two hundred dollars ($200.00) if installers must return to install an addition to an existing unit or if unit must be reshipped due to any but not limited to the following; customer error, unlevel land.
- Viking Steel Structures will not be liable to Buyer for punitive, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from any defect or deficiencies in accepted terms. For more specific terms please review warranty information available from your dealer.
- Viking Steel Structures is not responsible for changes in delivery dates caused by circumstances out of Viking Steel Structures control (weather, accidents, etc.).
- This Agreement shall be interpreted and construed according to, and governed by, the laws of the State of North Carolina. The parties here to: (i) consent to submit itself to the personal jurisdiction of any state or federal court sitting in the County of Surry, State of North Carolina. In any action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement, (ii) agree that all claims in respect of such action or proceeding may be heard and determined in any such court, (iii) agree that they shall not attempt to deny or defect such personal jurisdiction by motion or other request for leave from any such court, and (iv) agree not to bring any action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this agreement in any other court. Each of the parties hereto waives any defense of inconvenient forum to the maintenance of any action or proceeding so brought and waives any bond, surety or other security that might be required of the other party with respect thereto.
- The parties agree that this agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior written or oral communications, representations and agreements relating to the subject matter of this agreement. The terms of this Agreement, save and expect the price term in the event of a pricing error/change order, may be modified or amended only by a written instrument executed by the parties thereto.