Our custom-tailored metal buildings are highly versatile, thus can be used and personalized as per specific requirements:
- Custom widths from 12 feet to 60 feet wide
- Custom lengths starting from 21 feet
- Custom heights from 8 feet to 14 feet
- 15 different color options
- Customizable sides and ends – choose from gabled or closed
- Custom panels- Lap siding, Horizontal and Vertical
- Your choice of walk-in doors and frame outs
- 4 different color options for garage doors – Barn Red, E. Green, E. Brown and White.
- Custom windows and trims
- Colored Screws
- Gable ends
- Side openings
- Chain host
- Wind capacity of 90mph, upgradable to 180mph
- Certified metal buildings
- 26-gauge and 29-gauge roofing
- Cement anchors and mobile home anchors
Simply choose the options you like the most, and we’ll build your building, deliver and install it for free nationwide.
Custom Metal Building Prices
Custom metal buildings give an initial thought that they will cost more than regular or classic metal structures, like a metal carport, enclosed steel garage, pole barn, horse barn or RV cover. However, this is only a myth. With a custom metal building you get a chance to design your metal building by your own preference, which gives you the freedom to select only the things which you need and remove all extra features which you don’t want.
Triple wide and custom metal building prices
Triple wide and custom metal building prices for Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia and Illinois:
TRIPLE WIDE METAL BUILDING PRICES IN ABOVE STATES
TRIPLE WIDE METAL BUILDING PRICES IN FLORIDA STATE
*The above prices are subject to change as per the manufacturer.
Get a free quote now or ask us a question, it's free, simple and fast.
We will be happy to answer you.