Our 18×26 steel building is an affordable way of fulfilling your residential parking and storage needs. The 18×26 garage comprises ample space to house your car and equipment
You can also customize the dimensions to accommodate your extra storage or personal needs. Viking Steel Structures offers complete metal building customizations allowing to transform your car shed with doors, windows, roof-style, lean-tos and more.
Benefits of 18 x 26 Steel Building
Durability: The steel is used in metal sheds, which can shield your assets against severe weather conditions. Steel is anti-corrosive, hence unaffected by harmful environmental elements. So, metal storage sheds don’t rust and withstand the adverse weather for decades.
Affordability: The materials used to create a steel building are more economical than concrete, lumber, brick, etc. The property taxes are also much lower because the value of the steel storage building is likely to be seen as less valuable than many other types of constructed buildings. The insurance rates are also lower due to the minimum tendencies of fire accidents and other damages.
Easy Upkeep: There are no worries of roof shingles that need to be replaced, peeling paint, rotting, or hard-to-clean surfaces on a steel car parking. You can easily clean and maintain your outdoor shed with a simple hose-down.
Inexpensive Repairs: If your building got damaged, then don’t worry, the metal building repairs are less expensive and convenient. The pre-engineered metal buildings come in the parts, and you can readily weld or replace the damaged part without disturbing the whole structure.
Energy Efficiency: Steel sheds can be insulated with spray insulation that is energy efficient. The insulation can also seal up leaks and spaces, restricting the heat exchange and keeping the requirements of temperature regulation minimal.
Along with the above benefits, viking gives metal carports with 20 year rust through warranty, 10 year panel warranty, and 1 year workmanship warranty.
There are many more advantages of steel buildings like robustness, time efficiency, easy extension, pests-free, etc. and your 18’x26’ steel shed includes them all. Hence these can be the reason also why you should buy a 18×26 metal building.
Uses of 18 x 26 Metal Building
There are innumerable ways you can utilize your 18 x 26 storage shed. An X wide metal building can serve many residential needs and recreational activities.
18×26 Residential Building Uses
- Your 18 x 26 steel shed can be a one-car garage with some storage space. Apart from car parking, you can use your shed for your vehicle maintenance. Hence, you can service your vehicle regardless of the weather.
- The 18×26 carport is a standard building type and best for domestic uses. Your shed can be a storeroom for holding your gardening tools, lawnmowers, bicycles, etc. You can also organize your house by relocating the unwanted stuff to your outdoor steel building.
18×26 Recreational Building Uses
- The 18×26 metal gazebo is ideal for recreational activities. You can make it your hobby hut, art studio, gaming arena, private library, writer’s retreat, party hub, sew shed, and many more.
- You can use your metal building as your private space to have an escape from the outside world and enjoy your own company. You can learn new skills, pursue your interests without having a thought about the surroundings.
Applications of 18’ x 26’ Steel Building
18’ x 26’ portable garage have many applications that are listed below. You can enjoy any of these or multiple applications by customizing your metal building accordingly.
18×26 Metal Building Features
The standard building’s width & length vary from 12’to 24’, and 21’ to 41’ respectively. The following are the specifications of 18 by 26 loafing shed.
- 6’ to 16’ height options
- Braces on every leg
- Mobile home Anchors (Ground)
- Cement Anchors
- Up to 15 color options
- 29 Gauge Roofing
- Garage doors (6×6 to 14×14) for uncertified buildings
- Garage Doors (6×6 to 16×16) for certified buildings
- 3’ wide side panels with 21’, 26’, 31’, and 36’ length options
- 12 gauge and 14 gauge panel options
- Two windows options 30”x30” and 30”x36”
- Two insulation options Dubble bubble and Woven R-17
- End openings without garage door
- Side openings without garage door
- Side openings with garage door
Customization of Your 18 x 26 Storage Shed
Viking Steel Structures is well known to provide the best custom metal buildings. The metal can be configured with the various roof styles to meet the requirements concerning location and weather conditions.
Generally, there are three roof styles-
18×26 Regular Metal Building
This kind of building has a horizontal roof sheeting with open sides. You can get the side panels under custom changes. The regular roof style carports are perfect for mild weather regions.
18×26 Boxed Eave Roof Metal Building
This kind of structure has a horizontal pitched roof. The A-frame metal buildings are suggested for a moderate climate area and can withstand heavy winds and the occasional snowfall.
18×26 Vertical Metal Buildings
This is the strongest building type due to vertical roofing. A vertical steel building has pitched vertical ridges, from which snow slides off easily. Hence, this is the highly recommended building options for dense snowfall areas. This steel building can be further customized with vertical panels, named as All Vertical Metal Buildings. All vertical steel buildings are designed to defend the frequent blizzards, thunderstorms, hailstorms, etc.
These are the three roof styles you can choose, which best meet your requirements. Side panels are optional and mostly employed in the harsh weather areas.
There is a vast array of sheds for sale you can select from to house your needs. If you don’t find suitable any building, then you can design your metal building by own with our 3D Estimator Tool.
18×26 Metal Building Prices
The 18×26 metal building price starts from 1870.Some factors affect metal carport prices like location, building size, customizations, manufacturer, steel prices, etc. So, you might face some cost variation. Below are the tables of metal building prices for side height, both sides closed, and each end closed building configurations. These prices are for all states except Florida.
|Regular Style||Boxed Eave Style||Vertical Roof Style|