Estimate your building now.It’s fast and easy.
Dreams Carports and Building, Inc.
No Credit check required
No need to go through credit score check
Get quick approvals from bank
Monthly Contract Available
You can choose to pay from 36 months to 48 months
Every payment moves you closer to owning your shed
Flexible Payment Options
Easy month-to-month installments for your convenience
Ownership in 36 months or less
Payoff anytime and own your building
More than Just storage
Use your building as a workshop, hobby house, garden shed, etc
No extra charges, pay for the building and get it delivered to your doorstep for free
Professional and trained installers assemble your building without any charges.
Flexible payment terms
Same as Cash available
for 3, 6 & 12 months terms
up to 50K Building price
and own your building
Authorized Dealer of
Why Dreams Carports & Buildings, INC.?
Prefab Steel Buildings Offered by Dreams Carports & Buildings, INC.
- Strongest Deluxe Carports – These are the most affordable and highest qualityunits to provide long-lasting and maximum protection for your vehicles, equipment, and other things from the natural elements. Dreams carports are pest, fire, and rot resistant.
- 26’-30’ Triple Wide Carports – Triple wide carports offer a clear wide space which gives easy access to park more than two vehicles or large equipment. If you are living in the area with inclement weather, you can add certification for snow and wind load at additional costs.
- Utility Carports – Utility Carports offers an enclosed structure with an additional extra space which can fulfill all your storage requirements. Dreams carports offer different sizes, wood floor option for the enclosed building which can be customized in the way you are looking for your metal building project.
- Fully Enclosed Garage – The Metal garage is an enclosed structure which comes in a variety of sizes to fulfill all your residential as well as commercial requirements. These buildings can be customized by adding roll-up doors, overhead doors, 12 & 14 Gauge frameworks, color options, and much more.
- Red barn/Horse Barn/Seneca Barn Style – Metal barns are the perfect option foragricultural purpose, whether you want to store the vehicles, feed & equipment or provide a shed to the livestock. The standard size offer by Dream Carports for the center unit is 12’-30’ wide, and lean-to is each 12’ wide which are combined to make units up to standard 54’ Wide.
- 32’-80’ Wide Free Span Buildings – These buildings are engineer design for 40LB ground snow load certification which comes with standard 14 gauge galvanized square tubing that can be upgraded to 12 gauge for better strength. The 32’-80’ wide buildings are structurally sound and more economical than most red iron or pre-engineered steel buildings.
- Certified Carports – Certified buildings are designed to withstand a certain snow load, i.e., 30LB, 40LB, 60LB, and 90LB that will meet all local building codes. Also, certification for wind load requirements is available at an additional cost.
- Portable Buildings – If you have extra space in the backyard, you can add a portable building to store small things like tools, chairs, etc.
- Loafing Sheds – Loafing sheds are mostly used on the ranch/farm areas to store feed, grains or shelter to the livestock.
- Side Entry Garages – Side entry garages are the most economical option if you want to store more vehicles or equipment. You can even add 45-degree frame openings that give it a touch of elegance.
- Deluxe A-frame Style Buildings – This is kind of a different style of carport just like an A-frame style with a small extension on top which can be customized as per your needs.
- Dream Style Building – Only Dream Carports offers this style, which is just like a gazebo. This building can be custom design to any size you need, and it’s a great way to cover your patio
Dreams Carports & Buildings, Inc. Prices
Metal Building Accessories by Dreams Carports & Buildings
- Gable End – This is a triangular portion of the upper-end wall which does not include any of the walls under.
- Vertical Roof – A-frame vertical roof style option is better than the regular or boxed eave roof style in which the weld section from the roof to the legs or post is much stronger than a corner bent regular style design
- Garage Overhead Door – Garage overhead door is the most usable object in your building in which you can also add insulation to reduce the transfer of heat or cold air into your garage.
- Windows – Windows helps in letting in sunlight and give a beautiful view of your surroundings. 30” X 30” is the standard size which maintains an energy-efficient for an enclosed garage.
- Sky Lights – The skylight panels come on a 36” Wide x 144” Long which can be used on vertical roof and walls only. These come with class “A” fire rate that can resist heat and can stand up to tough conditions.
- Walk-In Door – With two different sizes available, i.e., 32″W x 72″H and 36″W x 80″H, walk-in Doors are designed to meet your needs.
- Roll-Up Doors – Commercial Roll-up doors has the dual springs to help the door move up and down with little effort. These have extruded aluminum on the outside that prevents rust and corrosion from reaching the inside of the door. The Garage roll-up doors are made of 26-gauge hot-dip galvanized steel, which is durable and rust-resistant for decades.
- Rebar Anchor – Rebar Anchor is a common steel reinforcing bar with a 5/8” nut welded on one end. These can be used as temporary anchors at no additional cost.
- Mobile Home Anchor (Ground) – These are available for strictly ground installation which comes with a warranty of 90 to 105 MPH Wind Load. The size of mobile anchors is 30” long, which can go up to 48” long for larger buildings.
- Cement Anchors (Concrete Piers) – These are positioned, so the base rails are centered in the concrete pier with 12” diameter and 24” deep. The piers are sloped with 1/8” per foot to allow the flow of water that might be gathered in horizontal panels. To know more about different type of anchors CLICK HERE.
- Insulation – Reflective insulation is available that is ICC-ES recognized and energy star qualified which works in temperatures as extreme as -20 degrees Celsius and as high as 80 degrees Celsius.
- Wainscoting (Colonial Style) – By using wainscoting, you can add a greater view to the exterior of your building.
- Ground Supports – Ground supports are recommended for the buildings 8’ or taller, which adds more stability to the structure.
Dreams Carports & Buildings Service Areas:
Snow Load & Wind Load Specifications Offered by Dream Carports & Buildings, INC
Dreams Carports & Buildings, Inc designs their pre-engineered buildings to ensure that it’s up to code and meets the requirements in your city or state. The standard snow loads range from 30 Pounds per Square Foot (PSF) Ground Snow Load up to 60 PSF Ground Snow Load, which can go up to 90 PSF Ground Snow Load Certification for an additional cost.
Snow Load is based on PSF (Pounds per Square Foot), below are some Standard Requirements:
|10 Pounds PSF Live or Ground Snow Load||Generally, it refers to rainfall.|
|20 Pounds PSF Live or Ground Snow Load||Moderate Snow Fall or Minimum for Carports.|
|25 Pounds PSF Ground Snow Load||Moderate Snow Fall.|
|30 Pounds PSF Ground Snow Load||Moderate to Heavy Snow Fall.|
|40 Pounds PSF Ground Snow Load||Heavy Mountain Snow Fall.|
|50 Pounds PSF Ground Snow Load||High Mountain Snow Fall.|
|60 Pounds PSF Ground Snow Load||Extreme High Mountain Snow Fall.|
Dreams Carports & Buildings, Inc. highly recommends that the metal structure should be strong and wind resistant. If you are living in an area that is known for inclement weather, you should consider the wind load certification to ensure that the structure can withstand high winds. Even they give an option to upgrade your metal building for Wind Load Certification so the building can be durable for decades.
Viking Steel Structures is proudly associated with Dreams Carports & Buildings, Inc. to deliver quality products and outstanding service to each customer. For any information, contact us or talk to our metal building experts at 877-801-3263 who have more than ten years of experience in this industry and would be glad to help you.