All Vertical Carolina Barn
Agricultural Metal Building provides an economical solution to all your needs, likely to accommodate everything from tools to livestock. Easy to construct and provides years of protection against the harsh weather. Traditionally, landowners have relied on building made of wood, stone & other things, but these types of materials are not always long-lasting as agriculture buildings.
The lifespan of a metal building far exceeds that of a wooden structure. We provide you the best quality of our materials that our panels are covered by a ten-year warranty and the frame for twenty years against rust, as we use the best 100% galvanized steel.
We are sharing some uses of the same:
- Barns – It is the safest place to keep you pets (if you own the one) like horses, pigs, or other livestock. Also, they get protected from the harsh weather and other elements;a steel structure makes the perfect barn.
- Machine Sheds – A metal building provides the best quality sheds for your machines & other large equipment.
- Riding arenas – If you own horses, there is much covered place so you can ride your horse even in the rain or harsh weather.
- Extra Storage – It provides you extra place to keep your machinery and for other things.
- Covered Area – Maintaining a farm and living there is really a difficult task, sometimes they needs rest or want to enjoy with their family. A metal building provides the perfect spot for almost activity.
Pictured is our most popular barn style building, the drop down style barn. 36’ W x 30′ L x 12′ H All Vertical Carolina barn includes center unit of 12′ x 30′ x 12’ tall whereas, the two 12’x30′ Lean-to walls have 9’ height. One Lean-to is fully enclosed having a 9’x8′ garage door with one walk in door and one window. This building can be installed and delivered for 12,240 plus your local sales tax (Price varies by state and location).
Viking Steel Structures can customize any metal structure to fit your needs and budget. We offer American made buildings which are built with strong metal to last long and comes with 20 years of rust through warranty.
To book your order, you will need to deposit $1958.40 and the remaining balance is due after the building is installed, as we also provide free delivery & installation.
Talk to our building experts on 877-801-3263 who have more than 10 years of experience in this industry and would be glad to help in creating your own building. We do offer Rent-To-Own and Financing options in most areas.
Get a free quote now or ask us a question, it's free, simple and fast.
We will be happy to answer you.